Friday, August 22, 2008

Funny Stories of Webkinz!


Today, we're giving you something funny to read! Stories from kids like you!




  • Ms.Birdy scared me!

  • By: gripperloverxxoo

"I clicked on the adoption center on webkinz, then I ran off to find my secret code upstairs, and there was this voice, and I thought someone else was in my house. I was alone and I got scared to death! Turned out it was just Ms. Birdy! LOL"



  • Home sweet not my home

  • By: cjjperk

"Well someone named pizza, and some numbers, decides to invite me over. I go over and he isn' realy talking. So I just go to the main page. But when I go to my home, It isn't exactly my home. My room is there. But I click on the map and I am in the house of pizzaOf coarse I am not in monkey's room. I am in reesie's room. I explore his two closet rooms and they aren'y mineI go in a pet's room and it logs me out.Weird"

Just a few quick facts, gotta run!
Thank-you Webkinz Insider

No comments: