Wednesday, August 27, 2008

What the Crown of Wonders- Really Is..




Mysteries, suspense, is it impossible? No. Well, atleast not for Oreo the Panda Bear, "It's amazing, just amazing. I will Never sell this collectors item. It took me well over a few months, 3 to be exact, and I was always ready to Gem Mine, even if I had to goto school, I would get up early. If I was sick, I would make myself go to the computer and Gem Hunt. It taught me to never be lazy, because everyday there could be a chance you get a Gem you needed really really really badly!!". That is most deffenetly an accomplishment! Good luck with the future, Oreo!




Did you know?- You can become Arte's best friend! How? Easily, everyday for as long as a month, or longer, you must buy atleast 1 item from his shop, and give him a tip of 100. But, it all pays off, so when your his bestfriend, he will always tell you when and what rare items are being shipped into his shop, so your the first to know!




No comments: