Friday, November 28, 2008

Webkinz Christmas Trees. RIP OFF.

It's sitting around in your webkinz room.
It's not doing a thing.
Who's going to come and see it?
It costs money.
By the way.. It's just a tree.
Don't get fooled by this trick. This tree is useless.
When I bought this- It made me feel.. Why? Why did I buy this?
It doesn't even give you an advantage in Webkinz.
It's just another item to pass by.
By the way: Sorry all of you all. I havn't been updating much. It's not easy to find topics to post on. Don't worry. From some of the complaints, I will now update even more, and try to find interesting topics!
A whole lot of new things are coming to The Wonderful World of Webkinz very very soon!
Even we're getting our own website very very soon!
We will tell you when that happens. It might not be until another month. It's hard work!

No comments: