Friday, November 28, 2008

WEBKINZ LAMB SOLD ON EBAY. NEVER SEEN BEFORE. THE MOST IMPORTANT POST EVER POSTED.




That's the link. (Sorry, the bid might be over now. OR not.)

How did they get that? We don't know!

Here's what our friend has to say about THAT great find!--



"OK so i was searching around for trying to find an animal I wanted, and I saw a picture of a webkinz lamb, a really bad one too, it was a picture of the lamb on their couch or something.., anyway I clicked on it and it took me to eBay, I'm looking at all the pictures.. Seeing if it was a webkinz. And then it hits me, How much is this selling for? It's not even out yet. I scroll up to the price... $299.95!! I'm not joking. $299.95! It's not worth it!"
THEY HAVE A SCORE OF 99.6% POSITIVE. WHAT MEENS THEY ARE A VERY GOOD SELLER. AND ARE TRUSTWORTHY.
They have been on eBay since 2005!
And- They are one of the top 10,000 sellers on ALL of eBay.
I can guarantee they are not faking this one!
  • We think that they might have ordered a Webkinz, but this lamb probably came instead.
  • This has happened to another Webkinz user before. But, they didn't get the lamb...

But then, it's not even released to this day I type this!

No comments: